Saturday, April 16

Wall Art For My Infant's Bedroom











Unless I was getting an original painting (if I could afford it) I never pay full price for art, as long as you don't want something particularly specific deals are always eventually found...

For example we always wanted to get Winnie the Pooh art on his walls, but just look how ridiculously expensive this is, and it's not even very good, we found these for less than $3 each

soo cute

 This shelf was only $4

and I really cant find anything like it anywhere for under $100
 and we never could have even hoped for such an interesting, somewhat cultural piece as this one, which is a perfect segue into next weeks posts of secular Easter stuff

only $2 !

I look forward to sharing a weeks worth of Easter posts with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...