Thursday, April 14

The Eyes Have It









It's about time I got around to this, when I was 12 or so I had a short run daily e-mailing group, because I am a spermologist, and I thought you might benefit from my studies.


5.  A lions eyesight is five times better than a humans.

I seeeeee youuuu.... want a cookie

4. Dogs can get glaucoma the same as people, but if caught early it is fully treatable.

sadly for this dog, it is too late





3. The Phrase "it's all fun and games until someone looses an eye" is said to come from ancient roman wrestling tournaments where "no eye gouging" was one of the few rules.


decapitation was also discouraged, but slightly less so

2. Little Orphan Annie's eyes are so creepy, there is a cancer named after them.

don't look directly at them


1.  Bears choose to get drunk when exposed to fermented fruit.


OH YEAH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...