Monday, May 23

Your Ugly Mug



It is of course the nature of all thrift store items to be badly thought out originally, today I'd like to focus on the ought to be humble - coffee mug

Precisely I'd like to ask what you were thinking when you gave these as gifts...

Perhaps; 
"I was at a crafts fair and I saw this mug that kinda looks like you, Happy Birthday"

I have eyebrows, you know

Or,
"Look a mug made for only sipping that looks like the Pringles guy, awesome!"

whenever I use it, I'll think of you
 How about, 
"I know you loved The Hunchback of Notre-Dame, so I bought you this mug that looks just like Frollo"

look he's happy

But without a doubt the thouht on this one is 
"LOOK I'M SICK OF YOU FALLING ASLEEP! 
I'll give you this mug so you'll be too scared to!"


Drink up!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...