Wednesday, May 4

Happy Cuatro de Mayo

Hi Everybody, This is Mr. Onederful. Since I've already promised tomorrow would be the next division of the Creepy Clown Olympics 

and since everyone will probably have had a bit too much

We don't have beer. Just tequila... What's tequila?   Uh, it's like beer.

Today, I would like to bring to you examples of the best crafts made (aledgedly) by the good people of Mexico, presumibly to make us want to come back and buy more 

(sadly, this is all I could come up with)
 First I have Juan and Rosita,
My little Buttercup has the sweetest smile
Who desire nothing more than to lure your friends to Puerto Vallarta where the people are oh so beautiful (if a bit pear shaped)

next I bring you the Singing Relleno
Do you have anything here besides Mexican food?

Moving on, finally we have a traditional mariachi band
No, we will not die like dogs! We will fight like lions! Because we are..The Three Amigos!

Sing on amigos

 
VIVA LA MEXICO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...