Monday, June 6

Teaside Village











 I've never been able to grasp that summer starts on the 21th of June, 

To me it seems that  the three months of summer are June, July and August, no matter how hot September wants to be (it's still stuck in fall darn it!)  and so i dream of taking you all to a teaside village, of which I know of...

 We'd stay in a charming little cottage...


There seems to be a perpetual lemonade stand across the street... 

Of course there is also the traditional Tea House...

Which occupies a lovely spot between the Chapel...
June weddings are very auspicious

And the Village Bank.


Won't you come with me?

1 comment:

  1. This looks really cute, but I wouldn't have it in my own house. Charming find!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...