Sunday, March 27

Burger Time














The other day I was looking at one of those "you know you're from the 80's if..." things
and I saw this graphic ...


and I thought to myself

" I could really go for one of those giant burger platters at the local diner . . ."



umm no, see I really had something more three dimensional in mind,

you know, big fluffy bun, thick patty...











neeayoooo I was really thinking something more along the lines of something edible...

(and what is that supposed to be with all of those thick white lines?!?!)


uhhh, last I checked, metal hamburgers aren't suitable for consumption either


Yummm. Scooby-Doo hamburger marshmallows, lying around the house long enough to make it to the thrift store, mmmmm

(Yeah the marshmallows were still shrink-wrapped in the tin)


perhaps I'll have a hot dog


or just a glass of water, yeah, that sounds good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...